Friday, October 22, 2010

Halloween Wedding

Hello,

I know your surprised to hear from me twice in one day, but I have another card to show you. LOL

My mom needed a card for a cousin that is getting married on October 30Th. They want people to dress in costumes for the reception, so my Mom thought they would get a kick out of a Halloween themed wedding card. Well after looking at my many Halloween stamps I didn't find anything that I like for a bride and groom. so I used the bride and groom from I think it is Stampabilities, will double check. I stamped them on Whisper White card stock from Stampin Up and embossed them in black. I used a Sakura Glaze Pen to color in the bouquet orange. I than used my Deckle Nesties to cut out the image and the orange matt behind the image. The card base is orange and I used a piece of black card stock and used the Martha Stewart Goo punch. Then stamped Mr and Mrs and embossed it. I took a sponge and Chocolate Chip ink and sponged the entire card base and the matt behind the image. I really liked how it came out. My Mom loved it. :) Thanks for looking.





1 comment:

The Mama Monkey said...

This is AMAZING! I love the drippy goo punch at the bottom!