Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Gift Tags

Hello,

I made these gift tags for DH's cousin as a gift. I really enjoyed making them. They were very quick and easy to make. I stamped the image in black on white card stock. Used various SU markers to color in the snowman's coat, mittens, and hat. I used white Fun Flock on the trim for the hat and the ball on top of the hat. Used the Sakura Glaze Pens for the candy cane and Stickles for the bottom part of snowman and the snow under the snowman and the snow flakes. Than I cut the images out using the rectangle Nesties and cut out colors to mat the image using the scallop rectangle Nesties, it is a great way to use up scraps. I am going to make up some more for gifts. My plan is to make up some for other occasions, too. :) Thanks for looking.








Stamps: Stampabilities To/From Snowman
Paper: Georgia Pacific White and various scraps for mats
Nestablities: Rectangle and Scallop Rectangle
Ink: SU Basick Black, various SU markers, Sakura Glaze Pens
White Fun Flock
Stickles


2 comments:

The Mama Monkey said...

Darling Julie! What a great gift! And look at you go, you blog girl! Great to have you back!

Lesley said...

what a fabulous set of gift cards .. I like em julie