Friday, October 22, 2010

Halloween card

Hello again,

This is the Halloween card I made for all my pen-pals this year. It is a Flap Card. First time I have done one of these. I found the instructions over on http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/ I also did a lot of embossing, which I seem to be doing a lot of lately. They were fun and pretty easy and quick to put together. I used orange cardstock and designer paper from Hobby Lobby. The image was a stamp that I recieved for my Birthday (which just happens to be on Halloween. LOL)last year from a pen-pal (Thanks Ma.) I used the Inverted Scallop Circles (also a b-day present from a pen-pal, thanks Sis, LOL). I stamped the image in Versa Mark on Whisper White cardstock and used black embossing powder to emboss it. The dash lines around the flap were done using a Sakura Glaze 3-D Glossy Ink pen, they are raised and look like they were embossed. Thanks for looking.





No comments: