Thursday, October 21, 2010

Wow Been a Long Time

Hello,

Wow, I can't believe that it has been almost an entire year since my last post. Things have been a little crazy around here to say the least. DH found a new job (whoohoo) which moved us from Texas to Iowa. He left for Iowa 3 months before the kids and I did so there was a lot to get ready for the move. Luckily the company packed us up and moved us so that took a lot of stress off us. The kids and I joined DH in March. The kids transitioned great, no major problems what so ever. Now that we are all settled into our routines, and my mojo finally made it from Texas to Iowa (it took forever to get here) I have been in the mood to make cards again. I have been trying out new folds and techniques which has been a lot of fun. This card is my first water fall card. I made it for my Niece for her birthday, I am told that she loved it. :) I really had fun making it for her.



I hope to be a more regular poster again. It feels so good to be paper crafting again. :) Y'all have a great day. Thanks for looking.


2 comments:

The Mama Monkey said...

SO GLAD you are back!!! Love it Julie!

The Mama Monkey said...

SO GLAD you are back!!! Love it Julie!