Thursday, April 14, 2011

Masuline Birthday




Okay, I don't know about any of you, but I really have a hard time making Masculine cards. One because I don't have a lot of stamps that can be used for a man. I tend to go more towards that flowers and such for stamps. And I had asked my dear friend Lisa if she had any idea's. Well, she had sent me this tree stamp for my Birthday and said that it would be good for masculine cards. Well, I inked it up and this is what I came up with. So what do you think? Is this a good masculine card? There is no bling what so ever one it so I figured it would be good to send to a man. hehehe I took a Curved Rectangle Nestabilities and cut out the shape on a piece of scratch paper than placed it over the card front and inked up the open space, stamped the tree and sentiment in a darker ink. It took me all of 5 Min's to make, gotta love that. LOL Thanks for looking.


 

Stamps: Pine Tree- Rubber Stampede
              Happy Birthday from Everyday Expressions- The Paper Studio
Paper: Georgia Pacific White
Ink: River Rock, Soft Suede- Stampin Up
Nestibilities: Curved Rectangles

2 comments:

Becki B said...

Hi Jules, good one. That Lisa has good ideas doesn't she. I too have to make a man card for a 50th so I am trying to figure it out too.

The Mama Monkey said...

Perfect masculine card!! Love the colors and even more that it took 5 minutes!