Sunday, July 20, 2008

Sketch Challenge 180

I made this card for SC180 over at Splitcoaststampers. It has been extremely hot here in Texas, so I thought I would try and make a fall card, maybe it would make me think cool thoughts. LOL I haven't decided whether or not that I like it yet. I used Brown CS from Michaels, the white is Georgia Pacific that I got at Walmart. The DP is called Aqua Stripe from the Paper Studio that I got at Hobby Lobby. I used Baskets Full Of Fun from Stampin Up. I stamped the image in black Stazon and used my Prisma Colored Pencils and Colorless Blender pen to blend it. I than stamped the basket on a post it note to mask it and than stamped the apples in black Stazon and colored them in. I haven't put a sentiment on it yet I thought I would wait until I decided on who I was going to send it too. :) Thanks for looking. We are supposed to be in the triple digets in temps for the next 5 days so we will most likely be spending a lot of time at the waterpark. Have a great week and try and stay cool.

No comments: