Friday, July 18, 2008

Card for Camp


This is a card that I made for Kaitlyn to take to Girl Scout camp this year. I made her about 6 to send to family and friends. I used Kraft paper from Hobby Lobby, and a scrap piece of blue. I used a Versamark pad and stamped the stars and Moons from SU's Halloween Backgrounds. The 3 images are Cuttlebug Die cuts. I paper pieced on each one, so my CB worked over time. :) Kaitlyn was gone for a week at horse camp, she came back home today and was full of stories. She had a great time and can't wait to go back again next year. This is her second time going to a Girl Scout camp, each one different. I would highly recommed if you have a daughter in Girl Scouts that you let her have the experience of going to camp whether it be a week, just over night or even just day camp, it is a wonderful experience. Kaitlyn has learned a lot and loves going. We are very lucky here in Texas that we have very nice camp grounds for the girls to go to. Thanks for reading.

No comments: