Friday, September 21, 2012

From Our Patch

Hello, I accomplished two challenges with this card.  It was Lisa's turn to pick a challenge and she picked the Spotlighting technique.  I had never done this before, it was pretty easy and fun to do, always fun to try something new, right? The second challenge was the one that Lisa and I are doing together.  We have decided to pick one stamp set each week and make as many cards as we can using that set.  We both decided we have a lot of stamps that haven't seen ink in awhile and they needed some love. This is my last card using the GinaK Designs Falling For You stamp set.  It is a fun fall card.  Kinda fitting since tomorrow is the first day of fall. :) 

Well, I am off to decide on what my next stamp set will be.  Have a great weekend.  Thanks for looking.



Supplies Used:
Stamps: Falling For You-GinaK Designs
Ink: Tuxedo Black-Memento, Really Rust-Stampin Up, various markers
Card Stock: White-Georgia Pacific, Orange-The Paper Studio
DP: Outlined Leaves-The Paper Studio
Technique: Spotlighting

1 comment:

Becki B said...

Good job Jules! Love this. Hopefully after hunting season I will get to do some serious stamping and join in on the challenges.