Thursday, September 6, 2012

Emboss Resist


Hello, Here is another card using the  stamp set of the week. :)  This is going to be a great way to put my stamps to good use, what a great idea you had Lisa. :)

I am using the Falling for You stamp set this week, I used the fern image this time. I embossed the fern and did the emboss resist technique. I also used some scrap pieces of ribbon in the upper right hand corner. 

I have more cards that I have made with this set and will upload those tomorrow.  Have a great day, thanks for looking.

Julie

Supplies Used:
Stamps: Falling for You-GinaK Designs, Sentiment-Everyday Expressions-Inkadinkado
Ink: Tuxedo Black-Memento, Tea Dye-Ranger
Card Stock: Ivory, Brown-The Paper Studio
DP: The Paper Studio
Extras: Nestibilities-Spellbinders, White embossing powder-Stampendous, Various Ribbon Scraps





No comments: