Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Get Well!


Hello, Get well cards are another card that I don't make often, but my Mom put in a request for some.  I used a sketch from the Paper Crafts Card Sketches for Paper Crafters.  It is a great book with lots of idea's in it.  This card came together fast. I stamped the water bottle and colored it in with markers, glittered the red heart and cut it out than popped it up on a pop dot.  I wrapped the ribbon around it, but not sure i like how it looks.  I think it is my bow, need to work on them some. :)  Thanks for looking.

Card Sketches for Paper CraftersThis is the book I used for the sketch.




Supplies used:
Stamps:Under the Weather-Stampin Up, Sentiment-Inkadinkado
Ink: Tuxedo Black-Momento, Bic Markit Markers
Paper: All Card stock-The Paper Studio
Extra's: Sakura Glitter Pen, White Ribbon, corner rounder punch

1 comment:

Linda Suarez said...

Hi Julie! Great haarvest card! Thanks for playing with us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!