Saturday, June 30, 2012

Wedding #2





Here is the second of 2 wedding cards that made.  I stamped the couple in black, colored the image with Sharpie markers.  I used a Quicky Glue Pen and put glitter on the brides dress.  I used Freshly Made Sketches #32. I love out this turned out.  The gold paper was already embossed and I think it looks good with the Maroon, I have no idea where I got it, it has been in my stash for a very long time. I figured it was time to use it. :) The ribbon is actually a shear brown but looks gold on the card.  It was the closest I could come to matching the gold paper.  Thanks for looking.






Supplies used:
Stamps: Happy Couple-Stampendous
Ink: Tuxedo Black-Momento, Sharpie Markers
Paper: White-Georgia Pacific, Maroon-The Paper Studio
DP: Gold-Unknown
Extras: Square and Circle Nesties, Ribbon, Glitter-Su, Rhinestones-Best Occasions









No comments: