Monday, September 12, 2011

Finally A Card to Post

Hello, it has been a long time since my last post.  We had a very busy summer to say the least.  But school is back in session.  So I am hoping to be able to post more regularly.  I was able to go to a crop this past weekend, so I got a few cards made.  It felt good to get back to my stamps and paper. :)  My first card is a pretty simple one, I like simple. LOL  I had a lot of fun coloring this image.  I use to use Prisma pencils and baby oil to color my images but switch to Prisma pencils and odorless mineral spirits and I really like the results much better.  So much easier to blend the colors.  Give a try sometime.  Enjoy your Monday. I will be back tomorrow with another card.  Thanks for looking.




Supplies used: 
Stamps- Greeting Card Kids, Halloween Backgrounds - Stampin Up.  Sentiment- Inkadinkado
Ink-Tuxedo Black Momento, Versamark
Paper-Kraft, Orange, Black- Hobby Lobby, Whisper White-Stampin Up
Prisma Colored Pencils, Odorless Mineral Spirits
Inverted Scallop Nesties
Sakura Glitter Pen
Black medal dots

1 comment:

The Mama Monkey said...

So cute, Julie! You did a great job coloring for sure!