Friday, July 17, 2009

Card

I made this card for Richard's cousins wedding. Can you believe I didn't have one wedding stamp in my stash. What is up with that. LOL I found this stamp at Hobby Lobby, it is from Stampabilities. I stamped the image in black Stazon and colored it in with Prisma Colored Pencils and baby oil. I than cut it out and mounted it with pop dots on black CS. You can't see it in the picture but I put glitter on the tail lights and the heart. The bride and groom is a brad that I have had for a very long time and finally got the chance to use it. LOL Thanks for reading. :)

2 comments:

Lesley said...

nice to see you back in business with your blog ... new camera ..woohoo ... you will have to update I have a diff blog addy

ps.. your cards for the tin look great

The Mama Monkey said...

OMW you are blogging fool! Welcome back to blog land!! :)

You know what is funny...I just got my first wedding set as well! LOL I think all my friends are out of that stage, so it was not needed until now.