Monday, September 10, 2012

Hoppy Birthday!

I made this card for my Cousin's little boy's first birthday.  I used the GinaK set that I picked to use for the week.  I love this frog he is so happy and cute, easy to color. I paper pieced his belly.  I was going to put googlie eyes on him but I forgot.  I used twine around the square to give the present feel. Don't know if you can see it in the picture but I used a Versamark frosted ink on the main card base, and used two party stamps from Hero Arts.  Over all it I like how it turned out.  Thanks for looking.



Supplies Used:
Stamps: Falling for You-GinaK, Life of the Party-Hero Arts
Ink:Tuxedo Black-Memento, Frost-VersaMark, Green marker-Bic Markit's
CardStock:Brown, Blue-The Paper Studio, Whisper White-Stampin Up
DP: The Paper Studio
Extras: Nestabilities, blue/white twine

No comments: